Do you want to make clutter disappear?
Would you like to be a professional organizer? But not sure where to begin?
Come learn from a self-supporting professional organizer who’s been in business for 20 years!
Learn all the ins and outs of being a professional organizer. Yes, you can take a training course online, but it’s not the same as learning on the job.
AND learn how to be a successful business person who has a full client roster. This part is REALLY IMPORTANT.
Let me teach you business skills on how to attract clients and how to get them to hire you.
In this program you will learn:
- Do you need to sign up for this program? Maybe, but you find yourself thinking:Yeah, but I can do this on my own.
Do you really know the ins and outs of setting up the foundation to a successful business or are you just going to wing it and hope for the best?
Yeah, well I’m just going to do the best I can until something bad happens.
Do you REALLY want to take that risk when you know there’s a significantly better way?
Yeah, I don’t have the time or money.
You absolutely cannot afford to NOT invest your time and money now. The key indicator of future success, i.e. money flow, is based on your current performance and know-how.
- The Thriving Professional Organizing Business Program is conducted as 10 weekly 1:1 coaching sessions.
- I bring 15+ years as a successful professional organizer, coach and business owner.
- In each session we dedicate roughly 50% of our time to addressing hot weekly issues and 50% to the weekly lesson. Client and coach can decide together, in the moment, where it’s best to apply time to particular hot issues.
The 10 Sessions are sequential and build towards going after what you want:
Nuts and Bolts
- Choosing your business name
- Choosing your business entity (pdf download)
- Choosing your domain name
- Getting an EIN number; setting up webfile for qtrly taxes
- Register DBA at town/city hall
- Getting a business bank account, debit card and credit card
- Setting up book keeping to record income and expenses and mileage
- Set up PayPal, Venmo, Square accts
- Get liability insurance
- Get business cards–VistaPrint or other service
What is Your Business?
- Visualization of What your Business Looks Like
- Business Plan—fill out simple business plan form (pdf download)
- Who is your target audience?
- Get your first/new clients today, know where your clients hang out and how to quickly go after them, build a client profile
- How much money do you need to make? (pdf download)
Establish your web presence and content; how to get your website off the ground; how to turn content into a leads funnel
- What are your deliverables?
- What your services/products are
- Who you are
- What distinguishes you from your competition
- Call to action!!
- Contact info
- Images and video
- Social Media
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
- Intake form (pdf download)
- Assessment form (pdf download)
- Contract form (pdf download)
Check in on website development
- Get media citation—getting quoted
- Local sources, Patch.com, school’s website
- other sources looking for content; trade shows and trade publications
- Giving presentations; Speaking
- Craft and secure speaking gigs that sell; learn how to design your talk and generate leads and sales conversations from engagements
- Joint Ventures Partners
- Affiliate Partners
- Teaching classes
- Meetups, Business groups, Women’s groups, Chamber of Commerce
Sales Conversations—learning how to have them with ease (pdf download)
Review all work; Check in
Work on a job with me