Usually I write about Earth Day and ways in which we can contribute to the healing of Mother Earth in April. I have not abandoned this important topic; however, I will continue to write about ways in which we can help and heal ourselves right now. During this pandemic of corona virus, many of you are homebound and have found more time on your hands. If you’d like to be productive, some of that time can be used for some organizing projects. Please read below some ideas and tips to help with these organizing projects.
SOME PRACTICAL PROJECTS TO START WHILE YOU HAVE MORE TIME AT HOME
Here are some suggested organizing projects to attempt while you’re homebound:
- Organizing, sorting, purging of files and papers to have a better understanding of where you stand financially
- Preparing papers to file taxes (new deadline is July 15, 2020)
- Sorting through papers and information to help manage and improve health
- Create a health regimen to improve your health
- Organizing the kitchen for easier and healthier meal preparation
- Organizing clothes and personal items so dressing and starting the day is easier
- De-cluttering your home so you have peace of mind and can better focus on what is important to you
- Organize your daily tasks and manage your time better for more flow in your life
Don’t know where to begin? Maybe having a support person can get you started and motivated. And offer practical tips on exactly what to do during each project.
Here are some ways in which I have helped clients during these past few weeks:
- PICK UP/DROP OFF
Picked up supplies at Staples, then picked up papers/files from a client; organized and purged papers for this client and returned them to her porch so she can do her taxes.
- VIRTUAL SESSION
Held virtual sessions with a client and he went through his piles and filing cabinet. He reported that the sessions were very productive and effective.
Please contact me now for a free exploratory session to see if this is a good fit for you.