VIRTUAL ORGANIZING might be the answer for you.
Stuck at home? Have a little extra free time on your hands? Want to do some organizing but practice social distancing?
Several years ago I discovered that some of my colleagues were doing virtual organizing with clients at a distance. I was always wanted to start that up for my own business. Now might be the time.
So anyone who wants to start some organizing projects at home but would like some assistance, please contact me at or 617-513-5219 for a free phone intake session to see if we are a good fit.
What to expect for a virtual session:
• the necessary preparation beforehand for the particular project
• the necessary recommended tools (beforehand) for the particular project
• at least 2 hours of organizing for the session
• requires FaceTime, Skype or FB video chat
• a discount on my regular organizing fees
• can be organizing a closet, a pantry, a room, basement garage or papers/files
• if you live locally, I can come by and pick up unwanted (viable) items and drop off for donation
• life coaching/life skills tutorials available as well